Prepare yourself for a restaurant quality bread side you’ll want to eat again and again! This version is semi-homemade because I used store-bought yeast rolls, but you can easily make rolls from my Homemade White Bread recipe for a completely homemade treat!
I prefer Kroger brand yeast rolls, but any yeast roll will do. If you are making rolls from scratch, omit this first step. Set 16 rolls out at room temperature until they have thawed. Once thawed, cut each roll in half.
Melt your butter. Stir the Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt and Italian seasoning together with the butter. Toss the rolls in the mixture and pour into a greased, round cake pan. Let rise until doubled in size (about an hour depending on your kitchen temperature).
Top the rolls with the remaining mozzarella cheese before baking. Bake the rolls for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve by itself or with my Homemade Marinara Sauce for dipping!
Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread
- 16 Frozen Yeast Rolls
- 1/2 Cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 1 tsp. Parsley Flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Thaw the yeast rolls.
- Cut yeast rolls in half.
- Melt the butter.
- Combine the butter, Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt and Italian seasoning in a bowl.
- Toss rolls in butter mixture.
- Pour roll mixture into well-greased, round cake pan.
- Let the rolls rise until doubled in size. Approximately 1 hour depending on kitchen temperature.
- Top rolls with remaining mozzarella cheese just prior to baking.
- Bake rolls at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
This blog contains affiliate links from which I may receive monetary compensation. I assure you that I only recommend the products I use, personally, for me and my family. Full disclosure policy here.