First off, let me introduce you to one of my favorite boxes to arrive monthly. Why? Because everything that I receive is 100% FREE!!!! Here’s how it works:
- Sign-up for your account here.
- Fill out your profile. Be honest about your family’s preferences. These questionnaires are how they tailor samples to their PinchMe subscribers.
- Check the homepage to see when the next Sample Tuesday is set to happen. (Samples are distributed one Tuesday a month at 12:00 EST.)
- At 11:55 on sample Tuesday, log into your account to wait for samples.
- Claim your samples! Samples got fast, and the website can move really slow. Be patient… Trust me, I know, easier said than done.
- Wait for your box. On average it takes 2-4 weeks to receive your box, and from experience I usually receive my box AFTER the next sample Tuesday.
- Try out the samples you chose.
- REVIEW! This is the most important part in securing future samples. Review your samples on PinchMe’s website per their specifications.
Purina brand pet foods are definitely a preferred brand, and I always love trying their new products. This food comes with dehydrated bites of meat my kitties just love!
2 tablespoon portions of Hunt’s tomato paste might just be ingenious. I can’t tell you how many cans I’ve thrown away that are still more than half full. We eat Italian food approximately once a day, sometimes more, and this is a game changer.
Finally, a product to make the nurse in me VERY happy. My husband, who is the main one to clean the kitchen, prefers sponges because they scrub best. Sponges are gross. I throw them out all the time because they bother me to my core. This dish cloth is the best of both worlds. The scrubbing side acts like a scrubbing sponge, and the soft side is like a standard wash cloth. What is the best part? You can wash it in your washing machine! 🙂
All very useful samples this month!
These samples were provided by PinchMe for free for review purposes. The above opinions are mine alone and do not reflect the opinions of PinchMe or the specific brands.